SSOCIATE PROFESSOR AT THE DEPARTMENT OF SPANISH AND ITALIAN STUDIES
SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities, in Warsaw invites applications for the position of Associate Professor at the Department of Spanish and Italian Studies.
Application deadline is April 6, 2018.
• Post-doctoral degree (habilitation) in Italian Studies
• Teaching experience and scholarly achievements in Italian Studies
• Declaration that SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities will be the principal place of employment.
• Consent to be included in the minimum faculty headcount, for the purpose of leading a study program in a given field.
Interested candidates should submit the following documents:
• Employment application addressed to the Rector of SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities
• CV with a photograph, including a list of research, teaching and project management achievements
• A cover / motivation letter with a clear reference to the position applied for (maximum 3,000 characters with spaces)
• Copy of the Ph.D. Diploma
• Copy of the Post-Doctoral Degree Diploma (habilitation)
• Competitive salary
• Opportunity for professional development
• Participation in the development and shaping of the Department of Spanish and Italian Studies
Please send the required documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please write: ” Konkurs w Katedrze Iberystyki i Italianistyki”. Application deadline is April 6, 2018.
The name of the successful candidate will be announced on April 30, 2018.
The selected applicant is expected to start work on October 1, 2018.
The Recruitment Committee reserves the right to contact only the shortlisted candidates.
For more information please contact: email@example.com.
Please include the following statement on your CV:
I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data, provided in my job application, in the recruitment process in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Original Text: Journal of Laws Nr 133/97, Item 883 as amended).